Every Thursday for the two weeks, the shifts will come online at 13:00 through this site. On the registration page, you have to indicate a person responsible for the practice. A shift consists of a maximum of eight people (excl. trainer).
Each team may claim one shift per week until 16:00 on the first Monday of the two weeks. After Monday 16:00 each team may claim a second shift for that relevant week.
During each practice one person has to be responsible. The responsible person has to keep an eye on everyone’s distance outside of the field (1.5 meter) and that everyone leaves X quickly after the practice. The responsible makes sure to have everyone’s contact details. This way they are easily ready for X if they require them. Apart from the tasks above, another thing that has to be done is the following: After the practice it has to be made sure that there are as many balls as there were before the practice started. The final shift also has to return all of the balls to the storage.
The practices of Punch will take place at X (Mekelweg 8, Delft). All sports will be according to the protocol of NOC*NSF, which can be found here (only Dutch). The trainings take place with a maximum of eight players (excl. one/two trainers).
You can only come to the practice if you have registered through the Booking system. Hereby you agree that the checklist (check below) is not applicable to you and that you sport according to the guidelines of NOC*NSF (only Dutch) and this protocol.
Wear a mouth mask in the sportcentra till you sport.
- You can only be at X 5 minutes before your practice.
At all times follow the instruction of the responsible person. This person will ensure that 1.5 meters are kept outside of sports at all times.
Stay with your own training group and avoid having contact with other training groups.
You have to disinfect your hands after you have come in.
Physical contact is not allowed. This means no high fives, no yelling, no songs, no needless screaming, etc.
Desinfect the balls after yuo've used them.
If there are not enough people in one team to fill a shift, it is allowed to have someone from another team to join. Make sure this is okay with everyone.
- Bring your X-card (often your TU Delft pass to which your account is linked).
- Do not go longer than the agreed upon times.
- After the practice it has to be made sure that there are as many balls as there were before the practice started. The final shift also has to return all of the balls to the storage.
It’s also allowed to reserve a beachfield at X at a different time through this site (you need to log in). The rules of X can be found here. Bring your own ball if you’re reserving a field outside of Punch hours.
- Do you have corona symptoms such as: sneezing, fever, a cold, running nose, shortness of breath in the last 24 hours?
- Do you have a roommate with fever or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the coronovirus in the last 7 days, established in the lab?
- Have you had a roommate/ family member or household member with Corona in the last 14 days and had contact with him or in the last 24 hours?
- Are you in quarantine because you had contact with someone with the corona virus?